What does the future entail for me? Cryptocurrency, machine learning, and web and mobile app development all pique my interests. That being said, I find it difficult to commit to a particular path this early and stay open to all possibilities. Please do not to hesita me with opportunities or inquiries and connect with me on LinkedIn!
Python, Java, Webpack, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, CLI, C/C++, PHP, MongoDB
Front End Software Engineer
International Business Machines (IBM) (Austin, TX)
June 2019 – Present
- Released public React (Typescript) IBM Cloud Identity user registration starter app
- Built React IBM Cloud Identity FIDO2 password-less authentication demo
- Contributed React Grid component to IBM’s open-source Carbon Design System
Front End Software Engineer
Ticom Geomatics, Inc. (Austin, TX)
May 2018 – August 2018
- Architected custom reactive MapboxGL “plugin” interface to abstract lifecycle handling
- Redesigned mapping feature of flagship product with a focus on modern UI/UX
Front End Developer
Mark Porter, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
May 2015 - May 2018
- Boosted sales by creating WooCommerce-embeddable iFrame widget using Bootstrap 4
- Developed basic React.js app to enhance UX by generating an iFrame embed snippet
- Overhauled, optimized (SEO), and redesigned website with personalized WordPress theme
This is the website you're looking at right now! It's built with Svelte to allow projects to be easily added, removed, and updated by just modifying a simple JSON data file. Svelte enables reactivity without the overhead of a virtual DOM by running entirely at compile time. Sapper renders the final HTML server-side (SSR) before serving it via Netlify. This works very similar to the React SSR library previously used for this website, Gatsby.
- CSS Grid
Adds an integration to the Missive mail app that parses emails for dates/times and displays them to export to Google Calendar if desired. Clicking the export button will automatically open Google Calendar's "New Event" page and allow you to customize fields' content.
- Google Calendar
A UI component library for React that styles content based on Semantic UI but improves the default styles with Styled Components. It allows for easy plug and play in projects looking to take advantage of Styled Components without dealing with the hassle of integrating Semantic UI styles manually. It also includes some useful components and prebuilt components for rapid web app development.
- Style Components
This repo hosts a handful of different script files that Tampermonkey injects into the relevant websites. Certain websites just seemed to be missing something or something simple could really improve the functionality. I took it upon myself to add these features in the most seamless way possible. Uses Standard JS formatting.
- User Script
- Content Script